- You take on the role of senior technologist at EngageRocket. You will have a hand in both front and backend systems of EngageRocket application, devops operations and build up the technical capabilities of the team for growth.
- You will work closely with the product manager on the product roadmap and play an active role in deciding new features and growth path of EngageRocket.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of improvements and developmental innovations, in terms of code, algorithms, web-app product features - you’ll be given a voice on your thoughts and make a change.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues & bug fixes with EngageRocket application.
- You will be responsible for building and testing any existing and new automation, improve software and code quality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web application/SaaS development
- Excellent working knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a must
- Excellent working experience with AWS/Heroku
- Good working experience with test driven development
- Working experience with SaaS environment/startup is a bonus
Awesome things about this position
- As a technologist at EngageRocket, you get to wear many hats. In addition to application development, you will dabble with everything from devops to experimenting with artificial intelligence and machine-learning. You'll be given the freedom to experiment - after all, if we don't try, we won't know.
- As a core member to the company, you will work alongside with the founders everyday and be given the opportunity to make decisions that will create a direct impact to the growth and direction of the company.
- You will have a direct impact in shaping the culture of many businesses and be part of the birth story of EngageRocket.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.